If you have a question that isn't covered here, drop us a message on the contact form
For SatNavs, our Post Code is S3 8BX. Exit the M1 motorway at Junction 33. Follow the A57 Sheffield Parkway into the city centre and head west onto A61 Derek Dooley Way. Continue on Derek Dooley way onto Mowbray Street. Follow the one-way system on Mowbray Street, and turn right onto Ball Street. At the junction, turn right and you’ll see the famous Yellow Arch on your left. Parking is situated directly outside the venue. There are free-to-stay bays located on Burton Road, and the surrounding roads to the venue.
Yellow Arch Studios is an 8-minute taxi journey from Sheffield Midland Station. There are frequent black cabs waiting for pick-ups at the station
Yellow Arch Studios is a 12 minute walk from Upperthorpe tram stop. This stop is serviced by the blue route (towards Malin Bridge) and the yellow route (towards Middlewood)
Tickets for live events can be bought from the Yellow Arch Website. We generally do not issue physical tickets unless it’s specific to a particular show.
Lost property can be collected whilst the venue is open. Lost property is unable to be collected outside of these hours. We do recommend that you message us to check that your item is ready for you to collect. Items left in the venue are only kept for one month before we donate what we can to a local charity.
Yellow Arch does not have a strict dress code. All we ask is that you refrain from wearing track suits and football shirts. Trainers are welcome. If you wear a hat we may ask you to remove it. Some events may require a stricter dress code. If this is the case, the code will be clearly displayed at the entrance to the venue.
You may be asked to produce ID in order to gain entry to Yellow Arch and to purchase alcohol. The only forms of ID that we accept are passports, identity cards, driving licences or proof of age cards bearing the PASS hologram. University cards, photocopied documents or expired documents are not valid forms of ID. Anyone caught purchasing alcohol for anyone under the age of 18 will be asked to leave the venue.
Anyone caught using invalid ID, including ID belonging to someone else, will be refused entry and the ID will be confiscated and passed on to South Yorkshire Police Licencing Dept. If you have had an ID confiscated please visit https://www.safeguardingsheffieldchildren.org/False-Id for further information.
For most of our live events, Yellow Arch is an all-standing venue. There is limited seating available but we are unable to reserve it or guarantee its availability. If you have any specific needs ahead of a show then please contact the venue via email or via the ‘Contact’ option on the website.
Doors for live events are generally at 7:30pm but please check the individual event, your ticket or booking confirmation for more details. Live events typically end between 10:30pm and 11pm, but may on occasion end earlier or later. If so, we will try to make this information available beforehand.
All of our shows are 16+ (Under 18’s accompanied by an adult) unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to be considered to play at the Yellow Arch then please send a link to your music with some information about you to email@example.com.
Yellow Arch is committed to promoting the equality of people with disabilities and will take the necessary commitments to meet as many access requirements as possible. The Venue Room and Courtyard are located on street level and we have an accessible toilet.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues or concerns regarding your visit to Yellow Arch via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need a private, quiet space to discuss a private matter then please let us know and we will happily assist.
Terms and Conditions
Yellow Arch is authorised to sell tickets to events as an agent on behalf of the promoter of the event (the “Event Promoter“). All tickets sold by, or on behalf of Yellow Arch (the “Tickets“) are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Event Promoter, ticketing outlets and Yellow Arch.
- Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check before purchasing. Please visit www.yellowarch.com for further information.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or otherwise stated.
- Yellow Arch will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorized agents or other sources.
- The management can not be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Unlawful resale, or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
- Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions or advertising without written permission of the event promoter. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the venue without refund or other compensation.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and customers may be subject to a search on entry.
- Customers may be ejected or not permitted into Yellow Arch and will be asked to surrender tickets held by the ticket holder, if, in the reasonable opinion of the venue, the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron or affects the enjoyment of other patrons; and/or the running of the event; and/or the ticket holder’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable. Examples include: being (or appearing to be): drunk or incapable or intoxicated, under age (where relevant to the event), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or are in breach of the ticket Terms and Conditions.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the venue unless specifically agreed beforehand.
- Most events allow for re-admission, however if there are queuing customers, you may be asked to rejoin the back of the queue and re-entry cannot be guaranteed.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- The use of unauthorised cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated during the performance at the ticket holder’s own risk. Authorisation must be sought prior to an event.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted Yellow Arch during events, but are always welcome when we are operating bar hours. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, must be off site by 9pm. Customers are requested to contact Yellow Arch in advance for further information in this regard.
- Customers are requested to address any special access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting email@example.com
- In case of emergency, please follow instructions and directions from staff.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, except for in designated areas.
- When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
- Please consider our neighbours and leave Yellow Arch quietly.
- The venue and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangement made relating to the event or cancellation of the event.
- Flashing and/or strobing lights may be used as part of the event production.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Visitors arriving after the allotted start time may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted entrance.
- The Promoter, The Venue and Ticket Agents accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Promoter will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Promoter you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.